Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: [celtix] My request is alway forwarded to one operation...

Hi Yugos,

The SOAP Input Message in the doc-lit style for login and logoff
operation would be the same.
<y:MyAccountType xmlns:y="http://new.webservice.namespace";>
   <account>abc</account>
   <password>def</password>
</y:MyAccountType>

So since it is ambiguous it is not possible for the server to determine
if this message is to be dispatched to login or logoff operation.

imo the wsdl2java should have logged a warning or maybe not generate
code for this ambiguous case.

Attached is the wsdl with which the client messages are dispatched to
the proper operations.

Ajay