Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: [celtix] My request is alway forwarded to one operation...

Yugos,

Mindreef's SOAPScope reports a number of issues with the wsdl.
Interesting that Celtix wsdl2java did not catch any of them; IMHO it
should have caught the first two. Also, would be nice if Celtix
wsdl2java had a WS-I BP check option.

1) Schema validation error on node soap:operation:
'urn:#Login' is not a valid value for 'anyURI'.

2) WS-I R2209 => A wsdl:binding in a DESCRIPTION SHOULD bind every
wsdl:part of a wsdl:message in the wsdl:portType to which it refers with
a binding extension element

Part parameter of message LoginFaultMessage used by operation Login of
portType MySOAPPort is not bound in binding MySOAPBinding

I think this mean that your fault binding are incorrect.

I believe it should be:

                        <fault name="FaultName">
                                <soap:fault name="FaultName"
use="literal"/>
                        </fault>

Instead of:

        <fault name="FaultName" />

3) WS-I R2710 => The operations in a wsdl:binding in a DESCRIPTION MUST
result in operation signatures that are different from one another.

This input operation duplicates the wire signature of another input
operation

As pointed out by Ajay, this is the source of your immediate problem. It
basically means that you can't reuse messages/top-level-schema elements
in operations, especially as inputs.

Bryon