Mail Archive Home | celtix List | July 2006 Index

RE: [celtix] My request is alway forwarded to one operation...

Hi Yogus,

Celtix wsdl2java use "-validate" flag to enable validating wsdl before
generate code . When I use this flag to generate your wsdl.
I will report this error :
Error : Non unique body parts, operation [ Login ] and  operation [ Logoff]
have the same body block {http://new.webservice.namespace}MyAccountType

You also can use wsdlvalidator to validate this wsdl .

Regards

Jim