Mail Archive Home | celtix List | October 2006 Index

question about ws-addressing in Celtix ESB

Hello,

I have a question about the ws-addressing support in Celtix ESB.  I was able to run the ws-addressing example successfully.  However when I tried to invoke the hello world web service from another client, I noticed that the hello world service did not route the response to the sayHi message based on the supplied wsa:ReplyTo header.  Is this supported in Celtix 1.0?  Also, when I set the wsa:ReplyTo header to http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/noneI still received a response from the web service.  Based on that ReplyTo, I am expecting no response from the web service.

Thank you,
Sara Corbett