Mail Archive Home | celtix List | October 2006 Index

Re: [celtix] question about ws-addressing in Celtix ESB

Yes, the problem is that org.objectweb.celtix.bus.ws.addresing.ContextUtils.rebaseTransport never actually calls down to the server transport because the references to server transport and binding are null in the current context. I have created Bug 306271 <http://forge.objectweb.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=306271&group_id=192&atid=350241> for this.

Andrea.

Andrea Smyth wrote:

Hi Sara, Eoghan,

I had a look at this - it seems that (regardless if the client is run on the same or on a remote host) the addressing properties are set correctly, but the response is effectively not decoupled. I turned on tracing for the addressing and http transport packages - it shows that the client creates a decoupled endpoint but never receives an http request on it ... What's odd too is that I could run the client on a remote host with DecoupledEndpoint=http://localhost:9999/decoupled_endpoint - I thought I would have to replace localhost first by the host name of the client.
I'll investigate a bit further.

Andrea.

Corbett Sara wrote:

Eoghan,
Thanks for the response. However, when I send a valid wsa:ReplyTo, Celtix does not forward the response to the wsa:Address specified. Instead, it returns the response to the client and sets the wsa:To to be the wsa:ReplyTo address. I noticed this use case was not in the ws-addressing example. Did I configure something wrong, or is this a bug? Thanks,
Sara