Mail Archive Home | celtix List | October 2006 Index

Using Celtix with Jetty

Title: Using Celtix with Jetty

Hi,
I am new to Celtix and I was wondering if Celtix 1.0 can work with Jetty or an embedded server?

Thanks
Srinivasan

Thank you for being part of it.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. This e-mail is intended only for the stated addressee. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. if you have received this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately and delete it and all copies from your system.

EBS Dealing Resources International Limited. Registered address: 10 Paternoster Square, London EC4M 7DY, United Kingdom. Registered number 2669861.

EBS Dealing Resources, Inc, registered in Delaware. Address: 535 Madison Avenue, 24th Floor, New York, NY 10022, USA, and One upper Pond road, Building F - Floor 3, Parsippany, NJ 07054, USA.

EBS Dealing Resources Japan Limited, a Japanese Corporation. Address: Asteer Kayabacho Bldg, 6th Floor, 1-6-1, Shinkawa, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo 104-0033, Japan.