Mail Archive Home | celtix List | October 2006 Index

Re: Re: [celtix] Using Celtix with Jetty

Thanks for the reply.
Currently we have a home grown http server that displays simple web pages.
We want to start using Celtix to add some web services to our app.

The question is can I use the Jetty Embedded web server that comes with
Celtix to serve my simple web pages also?

I see info like XFire and Celtix merging and also that Celtix is moving to
Apache CXF.

Is CXF the merged Xfire and Celtix.
As Part of CXF are we looking big changes to the API?

Thanks
Srinivasan