Mail Archive Home | celtix List | October 2006 Index

Re: [celtix] Using Celtix with Jetty

Hi Srinivasan

Just as Conrad had said the embedded Jetty Context is controled by celtix runtime. If you just want to server some simple html file , the WSDL file's way can work. If you want to server more complex web pages or application, it is best way to deploy Celtix as servlet.

Willem.