Mail Archive Home | community List | August 2004 Index

ObjectWeb Architecture Meeting, Paris, October 4-6, 2004

Dear all,

The next ObjectWeb Architecture meeting will be held in Paris, on October 4-6, 2004.

We remind you that these meetings are intended to ObjectWeb individuals and corporate members.

Individuals who would like to attend may freely become members of ObjectWeb at http://consortium.objectweb.org/registration.html

For more information on the agenda (work in progress), please go to http://www.objectweb.org/phorum/read.php?f=28&i=82&t=82.

You ObjectWeb members are very welcome to intervene in that meeting.

For organization purpose (and especially rooms capacity), we need this time to know exactly how many people will attend the meeting. Please let us know by Monday 30th of August if you plan to attend.

We are looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

Catherine NUEL

INRIA Rhône-Alpes - ObjectWeb Consortium

655, Avenue de l'Europe

38 334 Saint Ismier

Tél : + 33 (0)4-76-61-55-01

Fax : + 33 (0)4-76-61-52-52