De : Alain BOULZE [mailto:alain.boulze@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : lundi 6 mars 2006 14:14
À : 'Eclipse STP Mailing List'
Objet : [eclipse-stp] RE : [eclipsestp] ObjectWeb Eclipse STP mailing list created

Dear all,

Unfortunately, because of a bad cold, I will not be able to attend the audio this afternoon.

If you want to maintain it, please let me know to get the access code for opening the audio session; otherwise, we postpone it to the upcoming monday, March 13th.

Sorry for the trouble,

Alain

--
Alain BOULZE