Mail Archive Home | eclipse-stp List | March 2006 Index

ObjectWeb representation at EclipseCON

Title: Message
Hi Naci,

Following our phone discussion today, and in order to allow you to representing ObjectWeb in the best way during the upcoming F2F meeting (wednesday, march 22 during EclipseCON), I suggest that we should consolidate all together some information about the following topics :

1)- Our contributions and main focus :
1-a. JBI as a runtime supported by Eclipse STP (refer to discussions of the IRC last week or two weeks ago: write/present a short description of our contribution around JBI (tooling for development, test and deployment of JBI components ; targeting a JBI run-time environment such as Petals, as today run-time environments such as Tuscany and Celtix are already targeted)
1-b. Consolidation with Eclipse WTP (Web Tools) : write/present a short description

2)- Other contributions and proposals :
2-a. Write/present a proposal for a process related to initial contributions

3)- Comments/suggestions concerning Eclipse STP vs. BPEL and other verticals (refer to last discussions and mails)

4)- Other ?

I propose that we all exchange through the mailing list, and check this information during a short audio  on next monday, march 20, 5pm to 6pm (CET). Line for this audio will be  : +33 1 72 15 06 85

Naci, let me know if you will be able to attend this audio; in any way, if you cannot, I'll send you a mail with the relevant information,

Thanks a lot,
Rgds,
Alain

--