Mail Archive Home | eclipse-stp List | March 2006 Index

Re: [eclipse-stp] ObjectWeb representation at EclipseCON

Gaël Blondelle,

Thanks I will try to do my best to convey the message
Hi all,

In order to give Naci the required info for the F2F meeting, here is EBM
WebSourcing position regarding STP projects.

As Petals (ObjectWeb JBI container) project leader, we are committed to
provide petals users, and more generally JBI developers, with the necessary
development, test, deployment and monitoring tools.
For the first three areas, it appears that Eclipse is the preferred
platform, and that the STP project is the place to host JBI related tools.

We will contribute to the sc and soas subproject and specifically JBI
related stuff. More specifically, we work on wizards to create a new JBI
component, and to create artefacts for these components. We also implement
features to deploy components to a JBI container, specifically Petals, and
to test them.
We also follow the work in core to ensure that the sca model enable smooth
projection on JBI.

Regards,
Gaël Blondelle
CTO