Mail Archive Home | eclipse-stp List | April 2006 Index

RNTL 2006 (for french partners only)

Title: Message
Hi all,

I would like to inform you that a Call for Projects has been launched by the French National Network for new and innovative Software Technologies , under the umbrella of the French Ministries for Research and Industry. Such a Call for Projects is reserved for French corporate partners, industries as well as academic organisations.
The deadline for proposals is set on next tuesday, may 9th, 2006 at noon.

You'll find information about this CfP on : www.rntl.org

If you are interested, please let me know and I'll be able to give you first information and enable your participation to some proposals (for ESB and SOA domains especially).

Best regards,

Alain

--
Alain BOULZE