Mail Archive Home | eclipse-stp List | April 2006 Index

JBI in Eclipse STP

Title: Message
Dear all,

We will have soon a section dedicated to JBI on the Eclipse STP web site, and so we'll be able to write our contributions onto this Web page.
I'm still waiting for some material to initiate a first draft related to the ObjectWeb contribution around JBI. Please send me one asap.
It's important too to define a proposal on our side, as LogicBlaze guys want too to provide JBI tooling into STP (and we will soon be in touch with SimulaLabs/LogicBlaze for collaboration or seeking out technical issues).

A first draft would be fine by next thursday, april 20.

BR
Alain

PS :
<<<<
reminder of information being sent by Oisin onto stp-dev mailing list
Check out [0] for some exploratory work on constructing JBI deployments with eclipse.
[0] http://www.fiveclouds.com/articles/2006/02/11/servicemix-