Mail Archive Home | eclipse-stp List | June 2006 Index

Tuscany/SCA and Fuse/JBI progress in Eclipse STP

Title: Message
Hi all,

I would like to share with you some important information about the Eclipse STP project under progress :

1- Tuscany developers will contribute about tools for creation of Java-based SCA services, and this deployment aspect will be something that Tuscany will be looking at strongly for their M2

2- Fuse people are developing some tools for JBI service deployment, and STP is very interested by such standards

+ just a note about relation of ECP (http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/ecp/) to OSGi Felix implementations (http://incubator.apache.org/felix/)

As items 1 and 2 are quite matching with our actual developments and thoughts, and quite important, I would like to propose to debate and fix some action plans with you, before participating to the next PMC audio (forecasted on next monday, July 3rd).

Let say on next friday, June 30, from 3 pm to 4:30 pm (CET time, e.g. UTC+1 hour), at the following line number :  +33 1 72 12 29 69

Thanks for your feedback, and confirming me your participation

Best regards,
Alain

--
Alain BOULZE