Alain BOULZE
INRIA Rhone-Alpes - ObjectWeb
SOA Project Coordinator
email  : alain.boulze at objectweb.org
cell     : +33 (0)6.21.09.43.66
phone : +33 (0)4.76.61.54.65
http://www.inrialpes.fr,http://www.objectweb.org

-----Message d'origine-----
De : eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Mike Milinkovich
Envoyé : jeudi 29 juin 2006 03:18
À : eclipse.org-membership-at-large@xxxxxxxxxxx; 'eclipse.org-committers'
Objet : [eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse Summit Europe

All,

The Eclipse Foundation is pleased to announce the Eclipse Summit Europe. The summit is the first event that the Foundation conducts in Europe. The event will be held in Esslingen, Germany on October 11-12. The entire Eclipse  community is invited to participate in a members meeting that is open to the public, and in six technical symposiums.. An initial list of topics for the symposiums is available at http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2006/ - we would very much appreciate your feedback and proposals for the symposium chairs. in addition to the membership meetings and the symposiums, we will conduct meetings of the planning-, the architecture- and the requirements council.

We look forward to receiving your suggestions and feedback at summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.