Mail Archive Home | eclipse-stp List | December 2006 Index

Re: Meeting Intalio

Antoine,

I confirm our conf call, today, December 14th, at 5 pm CET (8 am PST), phone number is +33 1 72 12 29 69, code 4013

For ObjectWeb, people having confirmed interest for this discussion are :

- Goulven LE JEUNE, for Bull
- Gael BLONDELLE and Jean-Pierre LORRE for EBM WebSourcing
- Etienne JULIOT for Obeo
- Marc DUTOO for Open Wide
- Samir TATA for INT (National Institute for Telecommunications): Samir will not be available for this meeting but is interested and wants to be involved in the discussion
- Francois LETELLIER, Denis HUTIN and Alain BOULZE for ObjectWeb

Cheers,
Alain

Antoine Toulme a écrit :
Alain,
since you know who is participating to the call, I propose that you host the call.

Please send me the informations to get connected !

Cheers,

Antoine