Alain BOULZE
ObjectWeb @ INRIA
SOA Project Coordinator

alain.boulze at inria.fr
tel.:+33 4 76 61 54 65
fax:+33 4 76 61 52 52
cel:+33 6 21 09 43 66

Début du message réexpédié :

De : Govindarajan Vedantham <Govindarajan.Vedantham@xxxxxxx>
Date : 6 mars 2007 02:27:11 HNEC
Objet : Regarding JAX-WS 2.1 TCK

 Dear Java EE Licensee

 This note is to inform you that we have had to temporarily remove the
 JAX-WS 2.1 TCK from the Java Partner website.

 The JAX-WS 2.1 final specification uses and references the W3C WSDL Binding
 specification which was being defined in the WS-Addressing Working Group.
 The Binding  spec was in the Candidate Recommendation stage ( and expected
 to go to Final Recommendation)  when we did the final release of the JAX-WS
 specification, RI and TCK. Since then it has come to our attention that the Binding
 spec is not going to be made a Final Recommendation  and will instead be replaced
 with an alternative specification. We believe we need to take corrective action to
 address this issue. Hence, we are temporarily removing access to the specification,
 RI and TCK to prevent any use of these until the specification issue is resolved. We
 apologize for any inconvenience caused.

 We will  provide an update to the current status of JAX-WS 2.1  within the
 next two weeks.  If you have further questions regarding the same please do not
 hesitate to reach your Java Licensee Engineering contact.

 Thank you

 Java Licensee Engineering