Alain BOULZE
ObjectWeb @ INRIA
SOA Project Coordinator

alain.boulze at inria.fr
tel.:+33 4 76 61 54 65
fax:+33 4 76 61 52 52
cel:+33 6 21 09 43 66

Début du message réexpédié :

De : Catherine NUEL <catherine.nuel@xxxxxxx>
Date : 17 avril 2007 10:49:37 HAEC
Objet : [community] Quarterly Meeting and Call for Presentations

Dear all,

The first OW2 Quarterly Meeting will take place in Brussels, Belgium on May 3 and 4, 2007.

Call for presentations
: We have five 30’ presentation slots available on Thursday afternoon. These slots are for projects overviews, new projects introductions, members presentations, initiatives discussions, or whatever you feel may be of interest for the community.

You are welcome to send us your proposals! Please contact me at catherine.nuel AT ow2.org.

Quarterly Meetings are important events in the life of the Consortium. These meetings are open to the community at large: they aim to foster collaboration between projects and provide an occasion to share the organization’s research and development work with users and potential new members.

Quarterly Meetings also host the face-to-face meetings of the Councils and the Board of Directors.

Please note that the first General Assembly will take place in the framework of this meeting, on May 4. The General Assembly and the Plenary Session are public events open to all.

For this first edition, Bull Belgium has kindly offered to host the meeting.
Venue: Bull SA, Rue du Moulin à Papier, Parc SENY, 51, Papiermoulenstraat, 1160 Brussels – Belgium.

The tentative agenda is available at : http://www.ow2.org/phorum/read.php?f=28&i=283&t=283. The final agenda will be sent to you along with practical information (transport and accommodation) next week.

For organization and security purposes, we need to know how many people will attend and we will need to provide the attendees list to Bull. Please kindly confirm your attendance by April 25.

Looking forward to meeting you in Brussels,

Best regards,

Catherine Nuel
OW2 Consortium
INRIA Rhone-Alpes