Mail Archive Home | enhydra List | Febuary 1999 Index

Re: Enhydra: Cookie-less session management

> Like I said before, this would require changes to the PresentationManager,
> and the SessionManager, so it's non trivial. How much demand/need for
> not using cookies is there out there?

I for one have been tasked to not require cookies...except
in very special cases.  I'd be interested the general level
of interest in this also.  I do intend to look at a complete
solution.  Hopefully it won't be too much work.

cheers,
Ed Boring
begin:          vcard
fn:             Ed Boring
n:              Boring;Ed
org:            University of California, Santa Cruz
adr;dom:        A232 E&MS Bldg.;;Earth Science Department;Santa Cruz;CA;95064;
email;internet: edb@xxxxxxxxxxx
title:          Computer Coordinator
tel;work:       831-459-3725
tel;fax:        630-604-3259 (efax)