Mail Archive Home | enhydra List | Febuary 1999 Index

Enhydra: ClientPageRedirectException

I'm having problems with an application I developed that uses
ClientPageRedirectExceptions.
I have tested the application using the JavaWebServer1.1 and have had now
problem.

However, I moved the application over to Netscape Enterprise 3.5.1using the
New
 Atlanta Servlet runner 2.0.  Now, whenever  I encounter a spot in the
application that would throw a ClientPageRedirectException the server returns
 "reponse has no data" error.

Does anyone have any idea what may be causing this?

Thanks,
Dave