Mail Archive Home | enhydra List | Febuary 1999 Index

Enhydra: Session timeout.

Hey all,

    I havn't had time to dig around very deep into the source, but I need to
know where to latch the session timeout. I want to post the sessionData to
my database (DO) before it closes via timeout. Is it as easy as a simple
override? or do I need to do something funky?

Cheerio!

Larry Wolcott
Huffy Sports