Mail Archive Home | enhydra List | Febuary 1999 Index

Enhydra: Trying to compile Enhydra on NT

I have compiled Enhydra on NT but it is not creating the Welcome and Admin presentaton objects.  I see an error message in the Enhydar_NT shell that says "Can't find class com/lutris/appserver/server/jolt/joltc/JoltCompile".  There are a lot of other error messages that have scrolled off the screen.  Is there a way to pipe the output of the make to an output file so I can research the errors.  I tried to do make > out but the error messages still go to the shell screen.