Re: Enhydra: OT: good WML reference?

<plug type="blatant">
http://www.AnywhereYouGo.com, click on the WAP section and check out
both the WML references, tutorials, and examples.
</plug>

Victor

On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 11:10:14AM -0400, David Corbin wrote:
> Since I know Enhydra is great for developing WML applications, perhaps
> someone here can point me in the right direction.   I'm looking for a
> good online WML reference.  I use http://www.blooberry.com for HTML/CSS
> reference, and would like something comparable for WML.  Everything I've
> been able to find online seems to be structured more as a a tutorial.
>
> Thanks.
> --
> David Corbin
> Mach Turtle Technologies, Inc.
> http://www.machturtle.com
> dcorbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Victor Brilon --  Victor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
214-752-0084 office -- 214-641-7996 mobile

Random thought for the day --
You know something, folks, as ridiculous as this sounds,
I would rather feel the sweet breath of my beautiful
wife on the back of my neck as I sleep than stuff dollar
bills into some stranger's G-string.
                -- Homer Simpson
                   The Simpsons