Re: Enhydra: Enhydra 3.0.2 upgrade problem

Petr Stehlik,

> And what about list of changes between officially released 3.0.1 and the
> 3.0.2 (LUTRIS_ENHYDRA_3_0_2)? Is it worth upgrading? What get fixed?
> What was added?

I don't know all the changes. I do know, however, that version 3.0.2
supports the ServerSideRedirectException method, which I would ideally
like to use instead of a ClientSideRedirectException in some of my
presentation objects. That, in itself, is enough reason to make me want
to upgrade.

However, I cannot get it to work because of that error in my previous
post ...