Enhydra: IOException in MysqlIO.clearAllReceive??

Michael,

I'm not familiar enough with MySQL to provide more assistance,
so I've taken the liberty of reposting your message to
the enhydra, dods-group and jdbc-group mailing lists.

Have any of you MySQL users ever seen an intermittent IOException
thrown from MysqlIO.clearAllReceive() ??

I hate problems like this, and would enjoy knowing the workaround.
Hey Michael, does the problem happen at all predictably?
For example, does it never happen if you avoid certain operations?
What if you do some completely trivial query over and over?

TIA
--
Jay Gunter
Lutris Technologies

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Jay. Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I've tried 2.0.2, 2.0.1, & 1.2.

I fixed the "Query Was Empty" error; that was all my fault. But this io
exception still happens more than 50% of the time. When it doesn't happen,
my code works fine. That's what really throws me.

Thanks again,
--Michael