Re: Enhydra: Enhydra Performance

I have a problem to this end. I have recently started using Enhydra on a
solaris
box. I have 3 servlets that I now run under enhydra control. Every few days of
operation the enhydra server seems to freeze. My servlets do not output any
debug messages to suggest problems nor does enhydra. The computer runs solaris
2.7 and jdk 1.2.1 as we have waited for 1.3 to be final and we have not yet
had
a change to patch solaris for jdk 1.3

Anyone had the same problems or just any ideas?

Jan Agermose

Brian Tallon wrote:

> Aidan,
>
> I'd be interested in seeing them. Especially, have you tested Enhydra under
> multiple databases on multiple OS's.......

Mvh Jan Agermose

http://www.agermose.dk