Enhydra: Successfull using OZONE OODBMS?

Hello,

Do any of you have been successfull using the Ozone open source OODBMS in
conjunction with Enhydra or Enhydra Enterprise?

I am quite a newbie and I am for now not totally convinced about the often
proposed data access/persistance methods. Maybe you also have interesting
stories to tell regarding successfull (i.e. good result in development time,
management, speed, failover, ...) persistance (always in conjunction with
Enhydra.

If you were completely free of choosing a DBMS for Enhydra (with no need to
support existing applications, what would you choose? I know it depends on
the target project, but I am sure we may find general guidelines... ;)

Thank you in advance. cheers,

                                        Sacha