Enhydra: Data Binding Available NOW

OK folks-

  I /finally/ got it together and now the XML Data Binding code that so
many of you have been asking about is available. Check it out at the
Enhdyra FTP site:

ftp://ftp.enhydra.org

Navigate to platform, enhydra, contrib, dataBinding

(I'm telling you to look around because we are going to start having
lots of submissions on the FTP site. It's all coming soon ;-) ).

There you will find two distributions, one in .tar.gz, one in .zip. Or
you can navigate around and get it all manually.

There is:

README.txt (Instructions)
src/org/enhydra/xml/binding/*.java (the code)
examples/TestMapper.java (Test program)
xml/configuration.xsd (sample XML Schema)
xml/exmaple.xml (sample document to unmarshall)
generated/*.java (generated classes from SchemaMapper)

It's all there, so look around, and check it out. Wayne, let's start
talking about how this fits in and where it goes - since we know this is
going into the tree, I'd like to start that process soon.

You can read the original IBM DeveloperWorks articles that started all
this here:

*
http://www-4.ibm.com/software/developer/library/data-binding1/?dwzone=xml
*
http://www-4.ibm.com/software/developer/library/data-binding2/?dwzone=xml
*
http://www-4.ibm.com/software/developer/library/data-binding3/?dwzone=xml

The final part, part 4, will be out later this month.

Thanks,
Brett
--
Brett McLaughlin, Enhydra Strategist