Mail Archive Home | enhydra List | November 2000 Index

Enhydra: DiscRack : You must fill out all fields ..

I got the diskrack example partly up and running.

I can create a new user but it seems like that user cannot insert disks
into the database .

When I fill in the form I constantly get an error "You must fill out all
fields to add this disc".  However all the fields are filled in ..

How do I start debugging this problem ..

thnx ina dvance ..

Kris Buytaert,
  No Limits / Real Software
    SMS: +32-475-961221