-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Daniel Guryca [mailto:daniel.guryca@xxxxxxxxxx]
Bereitgestellt: Freitag, 05. August 2005 13:56
Bereitgestellt in: Enhydra
Unterhaltung: [enhydra] How set null value to integer or long DB field
in DODS
Betreff: [enhydra] How set null value to integer or long DB field in
DODS

I have a problem with setting DB field which is of type INTEGER or
BIGINT.

It is imposible to set this field with DO object to null value. (0 is
saved instead of null) - because it accepts java int (long) types only.
It is also imposible to get null value from this field. (0 is return) -
because it gets java int (long) types only.

So is there a way how to set or get a value of null for DB fields of
type INTEGER or BIGINT?

Thank you for your help.