Mail Archive Home | enhydra List | August 2005 Index

Re: AW: [enhydra] How set null value to integer or long DB field in DODS

That's not quite true. The following code will set specific BigInt
fields to NULL. It's a workaround.

DBConnection dbc = Enhydra.getDatabaseManager().allocateConnection();

dbc.setAutoCommit(false);

// For bid or salesorder, need some integer fields to be null
PreparedStatement ps2 = ((EstimateDO)eiDO).getInsertStatement(dbc);
if (order.isBid())
    ps2.setNull(3,Types.BIGINT);    //salesordid
else
ps2.setNull(2,Types.BIGINT);    //bidid
ps2.executeUpdate();

dbc.commit()