Mail Archive Home | enhydra List | August 2005 Index

DODS CVS update

Hi,

We've updated DODS cvs with following changes:

 - Added "UsePrefixWithUpdate" parameter in dbVendor conf files,which defines if DODS will use full column name
 ( with table name prefix eg. TableName.ColumnName) or just column name in QueryBuilder.addUpdateColumn(RDBColumn column, Object value) method. For PosgreSQL we set this parameter to false (problem reported by João Paulo Ribeiro). Default value is true - because of compatibility with 'old DODS'.

 - Added "ConnectionAllocateCheckSql" parameter (application conf parameter), used to validate connections
 from connection pool, just before returning them.

Regards,
Sinisa Milosevic