Mail Archive Home | enhydra List | August 2005 Index

RE: [enhydra] user-agent session id question

Hi Radivoj,

I think I will try setting the SessionEncodeUrlState to Never.  What version
of the Enhydra StandardSessionManager supports the createSession(
HttpPresentationComms ) method?  I am using the latest version of 5.x and
there is two createSession() methods, neither accepts an
HttpPresentationComms parameter though.  This would solve the problem, and
is exactly what I originally intended to do, though.

Joe Osburn
Internet Exposure, Inc.
http://www.iexposure.com
josburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web Development - Web Marketing - ISP Services
(612) 676-1946 x12