Mail Archive Home | enhydra List | August 2005 Index

Enhydra-ant do not compile data layer

Hi,

My problem is how to use databases under enhydra enterprise 6.3 (simple :-)). I have generated all necessary files using DOML file and DODS, however after compilation enhydra-ant do not detect the package xxxx.data.* (I add this line to import data in presentation class)

For the moment I have use a direct access for DB without using DOML functionalities. It work but I want to use java files generated by DODS.

Thank you in advance

Youcef Bey
NII (National Insitute of Informatiks)
Japan