Mail Archive Home | enhydra List | August 2005 Index

Re: [enhydra] Enhydra-ant do not compile data layer

Hi,

It seems that you have a problem with classpath. You should add your
xxxx.data.* classes in classpath for compiling other parts of your
application (presentation, business...) in build.xml or build-deploy.xml if
you use Ejosa structure.

There are a lot of Enhydra demo applications (with sources included in zip
file) in Enhydra 6.3 and some of them use DODS as a data layer.

Also you can download Enhydra Demos project from
http://forge.objectweb.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=83 (Enhydra demo
applications with sources and build process based ant (enhydra ant)) and
compare build process of demo applications and your application.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Sinisa