Mail Archive Home | enhydra List | August 2005 Index

database manager problem

Hi all,

I had a strange database problem. I am using Enhydra 6.4 database manager. If
I started my application using enhydra, then I can't do prepare statement
using the StandardDBConnection.prepareStatement method. It always return
null. But if I started my application in eclipse using tomcat plugin from
sysedo, then it worked. The other strange thing is - if I copy the code from
StandardDBConnection.prepareStatement to my own java file, it worked. I am
confused. Maybe it is related to the class loader. I am not sure. Would
someone in enhydr development team gives me hints on what happen and how to
fix the problem.

thanks in advance....

Phoebe