Mail Archive Home | enhydra List | August 2005 Index

database manager problem

Hi all,

I have a little more information related to the problem I posted a while
back. Here is the stack trace of the problem. Again it worked if I started
off tomcat from eclipse. But not directly from enhydra. Please help. The
calling sequence is
Myappl->StandardDBConnection.prepareStatement->StandardDBConnection._prepStatement->StandardDBConnection.getResultSetType.

In there, I have NullPointerException.

The work around I had so far - move the connection pool code out from
enhydra. It worked for me. But I would like to remove the duplicate code from
myAppl.

Thanks for helping

Phoebe