Mail Archive Home | enhydra List | August 2005 Index

Problem with UTF-8 and POST method in EE 6.3

Hi All,

I have a problem with UTF-8 with German chars like
üäßö with HTML forms (POST method) with Enhydra Enterprise 6.3.
My HTML forms always send wrong characters to the server...

There is no problem with GET method and UTF-8. Everything
work well...

Here is the HTML file:
<form method="post" action="MainPageOfDiscussionForAssistant.html"
name="FileUpload" id="FormMethod" enctype="multipart/form-data;
charset=utf-8">

And I'm using this class to handle the MultipartMime:
MultipartMimeInput mime = new MultipartMimeInput(input, contentHdr);

Can some UTF experts tell me how to handle POST method (with upload
file and UTF-8) within Enhydra?

Any helps are really appreciated!

Thanks a lot!
Blasius Lofi Dewanto
OpenUSS - Open University Support System
http://openuss.sourceforge.net
E-Mail   : dewanto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx