Re: [enhydra] How to load user create class

Hi Phoebe,

you should deploy your binary under "Shared Class Loader" (to be picked up with the same class loader as DODS binaries)!

Therefore, you should place your binary "jar" or "class" file in "<enhydra_root>/multiserver/shared" directory (in "lib" or "classes" subdirectory).

Regards,
 Slobodan Vujasinovic
Enhydra Development Team

pwhitefield@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

I attempted to load a user defined class instead of the standard enhydra
class by doing the following modification

<env-entry>
<env-entry-name>DatabaseManager/DB/setnet_host/ConnectionAllocator</env-entry-name> <env-entry-value>com.lutris.appserver.server.sql.standard.StandardConnectionAllocator</env-entry-value> <env-entry-type>java.lang.String</env-entry-type>
</env-entry>

I changed the env-entry-value to my class and put the class file everywhere as I can think of under enhydra. When I bring up tomcat, enhydra complain about not able to load the class.
Any idea how to make this work.....

thanks

Phoebe

Need to migrate off and a baby step at a time....