Re: [enhydra] How to load user create class

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:27:18 +0200
 Slobodan Vujasinovic <slobodan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Phoebe,
>
> you should deploy your binary under "Shared Class Loader"
> (to be picked up with the same class loader as DODS
> binaries)!
>
> Therefore, you should place your binary "jar" or "class"
> file in "<enhydra_root>/multiserver/shared"  directory
> (in "lib" or "classes" subdirectory).
>
> Regards,
>   Slobodan Vujasinovic
> Enhydra Development Team
>

> pwhitefield@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I attempted to load a user defined class instead of the
> standard enhydra class by doing the following
> modification
> >
> ><env-entry>

<env-entry-name>DatabaseManager/DB/setnet_host/ConnectionAllocator</env-entry-name>

<env-entry-value>com.lutris.appserver.server.sql.standard.StandardConnectionAllocator</env-entry-value>

           <env-entry-type>java.lang.String</env-entry-type>