-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: João Paulo Ribeiro [mailto:jp@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Bereitgestellt: Freitag, 16. September 2005 11:39
Bereitgestellt in: Enhydra
Unterhaltung: [enhydra] Re: [director] Using Enhydra Director as HTTP
cookie based load-balancer
Betreff: [enhydra] Re: [director] Using Enhydra Director as HTTP cookie
based load-balancer

Hi!

We are using enhydra (3.5.2, 5.0, 5.1.x and 6.x) in a production
environment. We need to upgrade our webserver to Apache 2.0 because of a
third party SSO. The problem is: there is no Director for Apache 2.0 at
the moment and we need it to keep legacy applications (enhydra 3.5.2 and
5.x only support mod director) running. Upgrading all the applications
at once to Enhydra 6.x is a huge and expensive task that we cant afford
at this point in time.

I can't find anything recent about it in the web site or the mailing
list. The information related to this topic is months old. Will Director
on Apache 2.0 be supported? If yes, when?

Best regards.
João Paulo Ribeiro

--
João Paulo Ribeiro | Senior Software Engineer
jp@xxxxxxxxxxxx

PHONE: + 351 253 305 250
FAX  : + 351 253 305 250
www.mobicomp.com

About Solutions | Wireless World

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, as well as existing attached
files, is confidential and intended exclusively for the individual(s)
named as addressees. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
kindly requested not to make any use whatsoever of its contents and to
proceed to the destruction of the message, thereby notifying the sender.
DISCLAIMER: The sender of this message can not ensure the security of
its electronic transmission and consequently does not accept liability
for any fact which may interfere with the integrity of its content.