Re: [enhydra] Asking about 'deadline'function

Hi Brendan,

BTW: Enhydra Shark 1.1-2 is released.

Regards,
 Slobodan Vujasinovic
Enhydra Development Team

Brendan Kim wrote:

Hi,

I am currently using Shark1.0 and testing the deadline feature in it, but still don’t get the successful result. It was very hard for me to find any threads about this issue, so email you instead. (I apologize for any of your inconvenience)

I wonder if anyone there can tell me what’s wrong in my XPDL attached.

Also, I’d like to know to get it done, what libraries (jar files) are actually required. It is because here we use not full package due to the size matter.

If this is not related to your business, could you please let me know or forward it to the someone who’s in charge?

Thanks.

Brendan Kim

Senior Developer

**BPS - BUSINESS PROPULSION SYSTEMS**