Mail Archive Home | javaservice List | October 2004 Index

Welcome Message

Just a short message to say hello from the JavaService project, now that it
is hosted on ObjectWeb.

I am John Rutter and I have been responsible for the JavaService software for
the past couple of years, making it available from my company web site
(www.multiplan.co.uk) with some minor enhancements and bug-fixes added to the
initial software release previously available from Alexandria Software
Consulting.

I am grateful to the ObjectWeb College of Architects in accepting this
project as part of the open source software that they offer. This means that
the JavaService software now has a permanent location for the future, and I
hope that it will be able to benefit from a more structured community
environment.

My intention is to continue with efforts to improve this software, sharing
the information that is already available and increasing functionality and
ease of use.

If you have any comments or questions about JavaService, please feel free to
raise your questions in the forums on the web site, at
www.javaservice.objectweb.org

Regards,
John Rutter