Mail Archive Home | javaservice List | Febuary 2005 Index

RE: [javaservice] Removing javaservice's through instsrv

Hello again,

Okay, I figured it out. It seems to only happen if I have the services
window open. They never disappear and hence I could not install any other
service. If I have the window closed (or close it after), they get removed
as I would expect.

How bizarre!

Anyway, hopefully this will help anyone else that has this problem. :)

Kieron