Mail Archive Home | javaservice List | March 2005 Index

Event Error returned when stopping service

Hi,
I have used JavaService for a small java application. It works great, except
that I get an annoying error message in the windows Event Viewer when I stop
the service. The message has the event ID 4098, category none, type error.
The description of the message is the following:

The Hyperion Analyzer Health Check service failed to start.

Hyperion Analyzer Health Check is the name of my service. The service does
stop, but this message appears even though I have not tried to restart the
service.

I have installed the service with the stop class and method parameters.

Does anyone know why I get this error?

Siv