Mail Archive Home | javaservice List | December 2005 Index

ITANIUM 64 bit support

Hi folks,

we are using the JavaService for quite a while now in out projects and we had
never any problems.

Now we are faced with the problem to run on ia64 and of course would like to
use a 64bit JVM. (to be precise: running a 32bit VM on a ia62 has significant
performance drawbacks).

When recovering my old C++ knowledge a ia64 bit port should not be a big
deal; given that one has the appriate compiler (which is not true for us).

Do you happen to have a ia64 port.

Any hints appreciated. Thanks for your help!

Kind regrads,
wkm

Mit freundlichem Gruß / kind regards
Werner Moßner