Mail Archive Home | javaservice List | Febuary 2007 Index

latest source

Do anyone know where I can get the latest source? I tried the svn repository but there isnt anything there. Also the src download is a bit outdated.

For some reason WinXP now seems to require quotes around the path to the image (in the registry for the service) if it includes a space. This definitely worked before without the quotes but the latest windows update seems to have screwed it up.

Has anybody else come across this problem?

Duke