Mail Archive Home | jawe List | March 2003 Index

Jawe: What next?

Hi,

I would like to know more about the todo list and the priorities within the
jawe project.
What are open issues, known problems, goals?

For the moment I have a concrete question regarding the conformance class:
Currently only the NON-BLOCKED mode is implemented. Are there any plans to
also implement FULL-BLOCKED and LOOP-BLOCKED modes?

Regards
Hubert