Mail Archive Home | jawe List | March 2003 Index

RE: Jawe: Some answers...

Hello,

Sorry for keeping with the "ExtendedAttribute" subject ;)

It seems that "ExtendedAttribute" for process is part of the Xpdl specs.
Therefore I m wondering why it would not be possible with JaWe to add
"ExtendedAttributes" for processes.

The point, of course, is that our workflow application is using
"ExtendedAttributes" for processes and activities.
JaWe seems to be an excellent tool for editing Xpdl, and so we are very
interrested in it.

So I'd like to know the reason why it is not possible ?
Or is it part of a future development ?
Or did I got the wrong picture from Xpdl ;)
(Also what do you mean by "The extended attribute column within the workflow
processes table will be removed -
it is not supposed to be there.")

Thanks for your help and for your work.
Regards.